The ORIGINAL direct-drive air compressor system (introduced on May 1st, 1999). Patriarch of the Air Line family of U.S. made hookah dive compressors mounted on Honda engines, and made solely for The Air Line by J Sink's customers by one of the largest compressor manufacturers in the world. You can be lured with copies of the innovator, but don't get fooled. It is unmatched in performance, features and low maintenance. Powered by the dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine, and featuring a heavy-duty, continuous-duty air compressor. Great for recreational scuba diving.
Compressor: Air Line/Thomas, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
Motor: 4.0 HP, OHV Honda
Performance: Two to depth of 70 ft.,three to 40 ft..
Air Discharge: 9 CFM @ 0 PSI, 6 @ 50 PSI running at our standard 3,400 RPM**.
Operating Time: 3 hours plus, on just 2.5 qts. gas. (No mixing)
Breathing Air Rating: Grade-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
Size in Polypropylene storage/carry case: 19.5 by 25 by 17 inches high.
Weight (in case, or on float): 46 lbs.
Inflated float size: 38 inches (Stable up to a three foot seas. Use, also as deck mount on 19.5 by 25 inch pan.).
Warranty: One year on hookah dive compressor by Thomas; Three years on Honda motor. One year on all other parts.
All marinized parts inside and out, PLUS a vented cover for wash out after a day on the ocean.
The Standard Gear Package:
- 1 - Gas-powered compressor/engine assembly
- 1 - Polypropylene storage case
- 1 - 5 ft. US Navy heat hose
- 1 - Agricultural-grade inner tube
- 1 - 1,000 denier, U/V stabilized Cordura float cover
- 1 - Hose splitter
- 2 - 60 ft. fully swiveled, individual diver hoses
- 4 - Washable, stainless-steel particle filters
- 2 - Tow Belts
- 2 - Weight Belts
- 2 - Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage scuba regulator w/fully rotational, 360º swivel
- 1 - Air intake staff and filter
- 1 - Down diver flag
- 1 - Mesh gear bag for storage of hoses, deflated float tube, air intake staff, etc.
- 1 - Inflator hose to inflate float tube
- 1 - Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)