The ORIGINAL direct-drive system (introduced on May 1st, 1999). Patriarch of the Air Line family of U.S. made hookah compressors mounted on Honda engines, and made solely for The Air Line's customers by one of the largest compressor manufacturers in the world. You can be lured with copies of the innovator, but don't get fooled. It is unmatched in performance, features and low maintenance. Powered by the dependable 4.0 HP Honda engine, and featuring a heavy-duty, continuous-duty compressor.
Compressor: Air Line/Thomas, single-head, direct-drive, oil-free, Wobble piston.
Motor: 4.0 HP, OHV Honda
Performance: Two to depth of 70 ft.,three to 40 ft..
Air Discharge: 9 CFM @ 0 PSI, 6 @ 50 PSI running at our standard 3,400 RPM**.
Operating Time: 3 hours plus, on just 2.5 qts. gas. (No mixing)
Breathing Air Rating: Grade-E Compressed Gas Association of America.
Size in Polypropylene storage/carry case: 19.5 by 25 by 17 inches high.
Weight (in case, or on float): 46 lbs.
Inflated float size: 38 inches (Stable up to a three foot seas. Use, also as deck mount on 19.5 by 25 inch pan.).
Warranty: One year on compressor by Thomas; Three years on Honda motor. One year on all other parts.
All marinized parts inside and out, PLUS a vented cover for wash out after a day on the ocean.
The Standard Gear Package:
- 1 - Compressor/Engine assembly
- 1 - Polypropylene storage case
- 1 - 5 ft. US Navy heat hose
- 1 - Agricultural-grade inner tube
- 1 - 1,000 denier, U/V stabilized Cordura float cover
- 1 - Hose splitter
- 2 - 60 ft. fully swiveled, individual diver hoses
- 4 - Washable, stainless-steel particle filters
- 2 - Tow Belts
- 2 - Weight Belts
- 2 - Adjustable, hookah-specific, 2nd stage regulator w/fully rotational, 360º swivel
- 1 - Air intake staff and filter
- 1 - Down diver flag
- 1 - Owners manual (Honda and Air Line/Thomas)
R260-4 ready for action.
For a third diver, order the optional Add A Diver package from the Accessories section.
We get the common question: How loud is the unit?
** Running speed affects air volume.
(Also Available as a Deck-Mounted Unit Model RD2100-4)